Questions for the next meeting
- Stop Drinking – How did we cope with the initial withdrawal from alcohol?
- Step Two – Why do we need a Higher Power?
- Step Seven – Which of our shortcomings have we seen removed?
- Step Ten – How do we turn our thoughts to someone we can help?
Questions from previous meetings
- Step One How do I know I am an alcoholic?
- Step Two What does the AA program promise?
- Step Five What did we discover about ourselves while sharing our inventory?
- Step Twelve What practical advice do we offer to a newcomer who is struggling to stop drinking?
- Step One – Why did we decide to stop drinking?
- Step Six – What defects of character did we hesitate to give up?
- Step Twelve – What message do we pass on to newcomers in AA?
- AA life – How has an AA sponsor helped us?