Questions for the next meeting
- Stop Drinking – How did we cope with the initial withdrawal from alcohol?
- Step Two – Why do we need a Higher Power?
- Step Seven – Which of our shortcomings have we seen removed?
- Step Ten – How do we turn our thoughts to someone we can help?
Questions from previous meetings
- Step One When did we start to realise we drink differently to others?
- Step Three How did we become willing to take step three?
- Step Four What did we learn about ourselves in our step four inventory?
- Stopping Drinking What medical or other help did we need to initially stop drinking?
- Step One – How do I know I am an alcoholic?
- Step Two – What does the AA program promise?
- Step Five – What did we discover about ourselves while sharing our inventory?
- Step Twelve – What practical advice do we offer to a newcomer who is struggling to stop drinking?